Goodwood Circuit Map
£25.00 – £35.00
An illustrated map of the circuit Goodwood and the surrounding area. The circuit was founded around the perimiter road of RAF Westhampnett in 1948 – but fell into decline after 1966. Racing retuned in 1988 with the restoration of the circuit for the Goodwood Revival.
This poster has been painstakingly drawn in the style of an Ordinance Survey map.
Available in three different sizes, and printed to order on 260gsm gloss paper. Frame is not included.